Must be a member in good standing as of December 22, 2018 (1st day of shutdown)
- 0% percent
- Credit check required
- Term-not to exceed 10 months
- One relief loan per pay period, (based on net pay)
- Member must re-apply for each missed paycheck
- Paycheck stub required for income proof
- Maximum loan amount up to $2,500.00, per relief loan.
- Member cannot exceed 3 relief loans, (maximum number of relief loans is 3 with an aggregate total not to exceed $7500.00)No payment for 60 days
Beacon members that currently have loans that are affected by the shutdown are eligible for an extension. They will need to apply for each extension separately-not to exceed 3 consecutive extensions.
CU reserves the right to end this Loan type at its discretion. Loan must be current as of December 22, 2018.